Are you a student entrepreneur with combined skills in design, academics, and business? We want to hear from you!
The Logojoy Student Entrepreneur Scholarship will award one deserving applicant who:
- Is currently enrolled in a full-time business, marketing, or design program at a postsecondary institution.
- Is a small business owner.
The winning recipient of the Logojoy Student Entrepreneur Scholarship will receive:
- An $1,000 scholarship grant to help with tuition.
- A free enterprise logo package from Logojoy ($165 value)
- The opportunity for you and your business to be featured in a Logojoy marketing campaign.
To apply, please submit:
A short essay:
Write 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- What changes do you predict the design industry will face in the next decade? How do you 1) intend to react to these changes and 2) contribute to the industry?
- What challenges have you faced while running a business and going to school? What role does technology play in your chosen industry and how will you use it after you graduate?
High school graduate (or equivalent): 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
University or business school: 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
A business plan:
A brief plan (no more than three pages) that includes:
- A description of your business and target market
- The metrics you monitor (e.g. revenue, daily active users, subscribers, units per transaction, etc.)
- A summary of how you’ve grown over time
- The challenges your business will face over the next year and how you plan to overcome them. Hint: We’re looking for hustle!
Please send us .pdf copies of your essay, an official copy of your most recent transcript, and your business plan to Jordan Smith at
email@example.com to submit your application.
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Applications with persistent spelling or grammatical errors will not be considered. Applications will be judged on the essay submission (40%), GPA (20%), and business plan (40%).
We’ll announce the winner in May 2018!