Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Logojoy is exploring the intersection of machine learning and design, providing users with a platform to make beautiful designs for any project. Our growth has been accelerating and we’re looking to continue expanding our product to apply our algorithms for logo design to all mediums of design.
We’re building the future of design and we’re looking for a Product Designer to join us on our journey. As a Product Designer you will have the opportunity to help lead the way in making design accessible and delightful for everyone. You’ll design elegant user interfaces and a delightful user experience for our customers, bringing the experience of sitting next to a graphic designer to life. We use Artificial Intelligence quite heavily, so you’ll be designing ways for our users to interact with our AI.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to check user requirements.
- Ideate and conduct deep UX research & tests - talking with users, watching user tests, etc.
- Develop storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Think strategically and explore different concepts around the implementation of features.
- Cross collaboration across the product team and defining product impact objectives.
- Work closely with our UI designer to design and iterate on the user interface of our app.
- Manage the product design process and deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Own and advocate for product design, ensure best practices and up to date ways of working.
- At least 6 years experience and a strong portfolio in product design. Your portfolio should show complex problems you've solved.
- Ability to work across the UX and UI stack and create a full experience (Your portfolio should demonstrate this.)
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to communicate the rationale behind design decisions articulately.
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process, including; defining specs, building high fidelity wireframes, and handing off finalized mockups.
- Extensive experience designing for mobile web
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Up to date knowledge of industry-leading software and technologies (i.e Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Apply for this job
We offer a whole range of benefits to make life just that little bit easier, some of our benefits below:
- Stock Options.
- A guaranteed end of year bonus.
- Unlimited vacation.
- A personal learning and development budget.
- Health and dental care.
- Money every month towards a fitness activity of your choice.
- Flexible working (Work from home options and no set hours.)